Olive Look Book

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

I love it when people write and tell me about thier craft, shop, endeavor... fill in the blank. Laura from the Austin based shop Olive recently shared her shops most recent look book with me and I'm so glad that she did. She worked with photographer  Nicole Lesser to capture a decaying mall in Austin. "I love the strange mood forgotten spaces evoke: some weird mix of unmet expectations; brand new things tainted by time and plain old nostalgia."
  














See more of the Spring look book here and check out her awesome shop here. Thanks Laura!


1 comments:

  1. PENGEN ANDA ANGKA GOIB 2D 3D ATAU 4D SILAHKAN HBG: KI SANTANU DI NOMOR (082 317 877 775). SAYA SUDAH MEMBUKTIKANNYA, KEMARIN SAYA MENANG 100 JUTA BERKAT ANGKA YANG DIBERIKAN KI SANTANU. KALAU TIDAK PERCAYA BUKTIKAN SENDIRI!

    ReplyDelete

size too small All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger